Today has been absolutely WONDERFUL!
Michael is spending the day with his baby sitter and his friends. He could not WAIT to get to Peggy's house this morning. As we were driving up the hill to her house, he said something like, "AWWW....I wish we could live here, Mom. I wish we could..." (His personality is unbelievable!) He seemed extremely happy to see the other children this morning, and proudly pulled out his box of fruit snacks to share with his friends. Quickly, he ran up the steps with other kids and didn't look back.
After dropping MB off, I headed to the doctor's appointment! The appointment went very, very well. The baby's heart rate for today was 137/138 and the baby is measuring about 27 weeks. According to the stats, I'm doing very well, too. My blood pressure has gone down dramatically since school is over! Imagine that?! My bp for today was 100/60, during the school year it was around 118/70. I've gained three pounds over the past month, which is just fine. And, my blood sugar is just great! What an incredible blessing to be so healthy, and to be carrying a healthy baby. Josh was running a tad bit late, and actually missed the appointment with the Md. Just as I was leaving the room, Josh turned the corner. So, the doctor graciously took us back to hear the heartbeat one more time. We really appreciated the doctor taking his time with us today.
Josh took me to his favorite lunch place, which specializes in gourmet pizza. We enjoyed the quiet time together and we enjoyed sharing the great news from the doctor's appointment. I spent the rest of the afternoon grocery shopping and picking up paint samples for Michael's room and the baby's room. I wanted to pick up some Duron samples, since that is the type of paint our painter uses. And, as I turned left on to this back road, for some reason I took notice of the street sign: Henry. : ) (My number one choice for a boy's name.) This just may have been a little sign from one of our angels...or not. We'll see in about 12-14 weeks, or so!
**And, for the RECORD, Uncle Clay...I'm not kidding about the name Henry! I'm truly not just "messing with the whole family." I really do love the name Henry...So there.**

4 comments:
Henry is a fine name! My co-worker has a son name Henry too (and Ernie). I am so happy for you to hear about your wonderful apointment. Almost there!
KATIE,
Next time I see you remind me to lend you my stethoscope so you can hear the heartbeat anytime you want to...and MB can too...Love ya, MJ
You are so funny....I love the name Henry (for a boy that is) I think Michael and Henry are both such strong names. :) I can't wait. I'm still pulling for a girl though. MB would be such a great big brother for a little girl. :)
It was great seeing you the other day, even if it was only for a little bit...
SO glad you DR appt went well!! That's great news!!
Love the name Henry it goes very well with Michael. I have to say I am with Melis though I am routing for a girl. Any girl names picked out? You just never know. Glad that your appointment went well. That is really great that you have such an awesome Dr. Hope you're having a good week.
Take it easy and make sure your resting.
~Jamie
Post a Comment