Every morning instead of rushing around, trying to get out the door in time for school; we create some sort of pattern with Michael's cars. Lately, we've been into forming circles! (Life is certainly good right now for our family.)
Today we've been working on completing a few small projects around the house. We went into town to pick up a few cages for our tomato plants. (They're HUGE!! YAY!! Maybe the tomatoes will prove to Josh that I can handle A REAL GARDEN!!) After picking up our supplies at the farm store, we dropped off a package and then we went to see Grandma and Pap-Pap. When we got home, we organized Michael's outside toys and fixed up the tomato plants.
Lazy, laid back, summer days are the best.
Now it's time to get ready for a little run on the treadmill while Michael B naps. (I wish Tori and Dean were on right now.)

2 comments:
That is great since he can work on his shapes and not even know he is learning.
I love lazy summer days!
That is a lot of cars! Sincerely a neat photo :)
Amy
Post a Comment