Thursday, July 31, 2008

GOOOOOOD Morning!!!

                                       

The painter and his crew showed up this morning around 7:30.  I got out of bed at 7:20! At least I was dressed in shorts and a tank top when they got here instead of my pajamas.  I'm grateful that I wasn't still lounging around in the bed when they arrived.  Their goal is to be in and out by noon today.  (Amazing! )  It's incredible to me that they can knock out three bedrooms and two bathrooms and touch up jobs in just a day and a half. 


This morning Michael I are going to the last story time session of the summer at the library.  (Sniff, sniff... Story time won't begin until October after today!) We're also going to complete a few errands, which should buy us enough time before our afternoon nap.  

2 comments:

Melis B said...

Ahhh, have fun at story time. One thing I miss about being a working mom....enjoy it!

Give that sweet boy a kiss for me and tell him his girlgriends say hi!!

I should have the books today, so maybe I can come over tonight some time or tomorrow (I am off). I will call you....

Hugs,
melis

Amanda said...

That's great that the painters are able to take care of the rooms in such a quick time.