We made it to story time today! And, we even got in a little shopping on the walking mall afterwards. For some reason, Michael noticed the fountain in the middle of the mall for the first time. He really, really wanted to jump right in, or at least get his hands wet. When we got home the painters were gone and all of the rooms are back in order, relatively speaking.
This weekend Josh and I want to set up the crib and get Michael's room totally put together. He's so proud of the paint in his room. And he said that, "the baby's room looks really nice." I'm so happy with the way the rooms turned out, too; particularly the master bedroom and bathroom. It's time for me to start restoring order around this place, I suppose... The laundry is calling my name. : )

1 comments:
That's great news that the rooms are in good condition. I'm sure you will all have fun putting the baby's room together!
Post a Comment