Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A First for Michael B...

Michael B has a first case of poison ivy.  YUCK!!  It started on his pointer finger and has spread to his right arm, just beside his elbow. He's handling it just fine, though we catch him itching his arm quite a bit.  His finger was driving him crazy, but that seems to be better.  

It's the first of many times that he'll have poison ivy, I'm sure.  Especially since, Michael loves nothing more than romping around outside.  Josh and I are so crazy, though.  We both instantly felt "itchy" as soon as we realized that Michael has a poison ivy rash.  : ) 

More later today on our weekend excursion....We had such a great time!!

5 comments:

The Sweet Family said...

Poor Michael! I hate poison ivy! I fell so lucky to be trapsing and tromping in the woods and haven't gotten it yet! Knock wood...hehehe

I hope he recovers soon!

Have a great week!

Amanda said...

Good luck keeping him from scratching as much. I am so like you, if I see someone else itchy, I feel the same.

Anonymous said...

Awh...poison ivy...that is no fun as a kid or an adult, but at least when you get older you can fully understand the repricusions of scratching the itch!

Can't wait to hear about the trip :)

Love
Amy

Melis B said...

Poor baby!! I should have kissed it for him when I stopped over!! He is SO sweet!! He looked adorable after his bath and I hope he wasn't too upset that he didn't get to see his 'girlfriends'!!

Melis

Jamie said...

Poor MB. That's really got to suck, I can't imagine being that little and trying not to itch. Hope he's feeling better soon.

BTW you look great. You must be so excited. Joe and I had a rough time "picking" out our second ones (Jenna's) name too. And we knew she was a girl, I can't imagine having to decide on a boys and girls name. I am sure the right one will come to you.

Have a great week.
~Jamie