Josh is playing basketball and Michael is playing with his Grandparents right now. Ahhhh....
So, I've managed to get quite a bit done--washed the floors, windows, dishes, vacuumed (inside and out, upstairs and down), removed my chipped fingernail polish, and dusted. Now it's time for something that I like to call "internet window shopping". And, here are a couple fun finds, that I did not purchase, though I would like to or might in the future. Enjoy!
1. From Gap: A long, sleeved nursing top. Doesn't even look like a nursing top, does it? I might be too modest for it, though. I'd have to wear another shirt underneath, which would defeat the whole purpose.

I like this one, too!!

I've been contemplating buying a pair since we went to the zoo together. They sure look comfy, don't they?

3. And, more nursing "gear".
I'm wondering if this is better than the Boppy pillow? Thoughts...Anyone? Anyone? : )

You know you're getting close to the third trimester when you're thinking about nursing tops, rather than maternity clothes!! : )
That's it for now, the guys are starting to fill the house!

5 comments:
Is that third one My Breast Friend? I think I have it in my basement from Rachel who didn't want it back? WOuld you like to borrow it if I still have it? (and if that's what's on your list?)
Hope you had a great weekend and I"m jealous of your super clean house.
Maybe we'll see you tomorrow morning.
Have a great Sat night!!
Hugs,
Melis
I like the second top from Gap. I'm like you, I'd ware another shirt underneath and then defeat the whole purpose. Don't cha love window shopping online, I do!
I borrowed that nursing pillow from MB and personally like the boppy better. The boppy is MUCH softer and more pliable!! I'm sure it will totally be worth trying the other one though.....you never know, right??!!!
I hope you guys are having a great holiday weekend!!
Hey Girlie!!
I too have a My Breast Friend Nursing pillow. I loved it just as much as the Boppy... I used it to nurse the triplets and the twins, so it's definitely a nice pillow. I liked it for the built in back supporter.
I too have one if you'd like to have it! I'm not planning on using it again!
Let me know :)
Hi Katie!! Congrats to you on baby #2!!! You are looking as wonderful as ever.
Mommyhood is awesome and I couldn't imaging life without Aiden. He's growing so fast, it's unbelievable how time flies (as I'm sure you know...Michael is SO big now).
I wish you the best with your new adventure! Keep in touch.
Love,
Noelle
Post a Comment