Tuesday, July 08, 2008

27 Weeks--Almost at the Third Trimester!




Holy cow! The baby and I have almost reached the third trimester. When in the heck did THAT happen? Here are a few pictures of the growing belly. I'm definitely feeling more and more pregnant by the day. The belly makes car rides incredibly uncomfortable, already. I was miserable just driving into town this morning for story time at the library. The eight hour trip to the beach in August should be LOADS of fun. : (


After Michael and I went to story time at the library, we stopped by Sherwin Williams for paint colors for his room and Baby's room. I can't wait to start pulling out the baby clothes!!

In the way of names, I think we're making progress. In all honesty, I doubt that we will have one picked out "for sure" until the baby arrives. Michael sure does enjoy tossing out his own ideas, which is hilarious. Last week he wanted to name the baby "Becca", after his swimming instructor!


5 comments:

Melis B said...

YAY!! You look ADORABLE!! Keep theh photos coming. It's over so quickly and then you will have a sweet little 'becca' on your hands. :)

Amanda said...

You look fantastic! Keep us posted on the baby's room adventures.

The Sweet Family said...

You look absolutely fantastic! I cannot believe how little you are! Can't wait to see MB and Baby's rooms decorated!

4 Gobblers said...

What a tiny little bump for the 3rd trimester!! I think you look super! I've been thinking about you and your not running. Let me know if you ever want to walk!

Anonymous said...

Awh! You look fantastic Kate!!! So cute - great pics :) I love Michael's strategy for picking out names...too cute! Looking forward to October momma!

Amy