Someone at the pool made the comment this week, "WOW! LOOK!! You've really popped out."
Is this code for, "you're looking especially LARGE and uncomfortable today?" It was all I could do to keep a smile on my face and not say, "bite me." : )
Yep. I'm totally hormonal and have been very...hot this week, up until today. Thank goodness for rain.
It probably seems to some that I'm a bit vain, posting all these pictures of myself. I hardly took any pregnant photos with Michael, though, and it's something that I regret not doing. At least my shirt is down, and the belly is not exposed, right?

5 comments:
You look very cute with your "little" belly! I can't believe you only have 11 weeks left!
You are not vain, you are proud!
I DO NOT think you are vain either. I only have two pictures of my pregnant belly. One with each kid and I SO wish I had more.
Hey, I say take weekly pics of your belly!! I think they are adorable and you look GREAT!!
They are NOT vein at all. The pics are sweet and I love to watch you and the 5th grow :)
LY,
Amy
First of all you are NOT vain at all. It's great that you are taking these pics of you and the 5th KH. When I was pregnant with both I took (or tried) to get at least one pic a month. Had I had a blog I am sure I would've posted them. On the other hand I did send them via email to my parents cause they were always curious about our progress.
Also I really enjoy your pregnant pics you look so beautiful. I know I don't "know" you but this kind makes it seem like I do.Or at least it's letting me get to know you. Sorry, if that's weird.
Have a nice relaxing but fun weekend.
Take Care,
~Jamie
Post a Comment