Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pictures from our Anniversary:

'

Time to bring out the SNAKES!  Josh was pretty excited!


Until someone mentioned "Salmonella..."


Michael wasn't so sure about touching the germ infested reptiles...


But, he quickly changed his mind!  (He touched all of the snakes with just one, little finger, his  index finger.)


Our sweet family, enjoying the day together.


Michael is actually being uncooperative in this picture.  He's really gritting his teeth, which drives me crazy!  (That's why he does it, right?!?) 


He's still a Momma's boy, though.


The snakes were intriguing, to say the least!


I love this photo, look at his little hands!

And, again with the index finger.  So cute!

2 comments:

Melis B said...

I love the photo where MB is grinding his teeth~~ you look SO beautiful!! It's that wonderful pregnancy GLOW!! You look amazing!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Hugs.
Melis

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ALL OF THE PICS and how they tell teh story.

I agree that the pics with his little hands is so sweet :)

If I were touching snakes - I'd use my index finger too!!


Smiles
Amy