Thursday, May 29, 2008

Here we are...

....THREE years later!  How did THAT happen?!





Tomorrow Michael will turn three years old!  

Time passes way too quickly sometimes, doesn't it?
Michael has brought us more joy than we ever could have imagined.  
We're so grateful for the past three years and we pray that there are many, many more to come!

6 comments:

Melis B said...

OMG~~where does the time go? That is SUCH a precious picture of your adorable son!!!

Tell him his girlfriends said Happy Birthday and they LOVE him!!

Have a great weekend, give MB hugs from me too!!

Hugs,
Melis

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Michael B! Have a fantastic day. Let Mommy and Daddy spoil you like you deserve to be.

Katie- He is such a cute young man. Watch out girls : ) They really do grow up too fast.

Have a great weekend.
~Jamie

Kelly A said...

I LOVE all of that dark hair he had!!! He is just precious!! You have a lovely family Katie!!

I hope MB has a wonderful Birthday!! Time does go by fast, but I really enjoyed three!! It's a GREAT age!!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! :)

Take Care,
Kelly

The Sweet Family said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Michael B! May you celebrate with lots of cake, presents and fun!!!

Jessica said...

I'm struggling SO much with this age!! More than I did with turning 30!! I cannot believe our boys are going to be 3!! The triplets turn 3 on sunday... It's insane how quickly these years just zipped by. THREE YEARS OLD. Where on earth have I been?
I hope you all have a delightful weekend, and celebrate MB in the most fabulous way possible!!
Happy birthday little man!!

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Michael!!!

You all are so cute :)