Today was the special "birthday party day" for Michael B! Our friends and family were able to join us this afternoon for some delicious BBQ (made by Mr. B's--Yummy!!), birthday cake, and homemade ice cream. We had an absolute blast. Michael enjoyed having his friends over to play; while Josh and I enjoyed having company over to help celebrate our three years of parenting!
We're so thankful for the support of our parents and to have such wonderful friends. Most of our friends here this evening have been our friends since childhood, which is just incredible. What an amazing gift we have in these friends! I love that we have spent special days like prom and basketball championships together, and now our children's birthdays!
I am so thankful that we are able to spend such special days like these with the ones we love. Thank you to everyone who came this evening. You made our day, and Michael's, too!
Pictures to come tomorrow! Blogger is NOT cooperating!!
Pictures to come tomorrow! Blogger is NOT cooperating!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment