I thought that after tax season was over things would slow down a little. I was wrong! We've been running around like crazy over the past two evenings --Josh's basketball game last night, early daycare pickup, doctor's appointment today, grocery shopping, laundry, and another early daycare pickup. Phew! Tomorrow evening we are relaxing AND not going to Josh's basketball games!
Michael and I might attempt to work on the yard tomorrow...maybe do a little planting? He's all about getting dirty, you know.
There are more fun pictures to come! These are a few of my favorites from the weekend.
The doctor's appointment went today well. I met the newest physician in the practice. I think he might be my favorite primarily because he really seems like he is going to respect my wishes (as much as possible) with the delivery of the next K-H. I do NOT want to have another C-section, and he really seemed to listen today. Our baby's heart rate was in the 140-150 range. He says it sounds strong. :)

6 comments:
simply fantastic photographs
m and mj
I am so glad that everything is going well! How great that you have a doctor who listens to you:) Sometimes....that is very hard to find.
I love those photos! Your son is so adorable!! We had a great time with you the other night and Audrey especially was so excited to see MB. I'm glad we all went.
We'll have to do it again after my finals are all over. :)
Have a great weekend,
Melis
Your pics are amazing however, the first one takes my breath away!
Katie, thes photos are incredibly wonderful! Really, really great!!! Thanks so much for sharing & now I can't wait to see more!
I'm so glad that your appt went well and that you met with a doctor who is on the same wavelength as you...that has got to be extremely comforting :)
Smiles!
Amy
These are beautiful, very natural photos... :)
Post a Comment