This afternoon I announced that to Josh and Michael that in three weeks, I will officially start wearing maternity clothes. Until then, I am going to try to stick it out with what I've got. Josh groaned because he's the one who has to deal with the tossing of clothes across the bathroom, the closet, and the bedroom as I am getting dressed in the morning. (I even do this with pajamas right now.) There's also also a bit of moaning and groaning as the clothes are tossed this way and that. And, naturally, when I try on at least four outfits in the morning, I tend to run a little late and add stress to the morning rush.
So piece by piece, I am packing my clothes away as my belly (and butt) expand. Josh says it's time for me to swallow my pride and put on the maternity clothes.
That also means that I am going to have to swallow my pride and shell out some $$$ in the near future.

4 comments:
OMG.....You are so funny! I have a mental picture osf clothes flying everywhere!!
They have such cute maternity clothes!! I always liked wearing them!
I hope you guys had a great weekend!
LOL! Awh Kate...this is so funny and the post is so fitting with your personality. I have no idea what it is like to transition to maternity clothes, but I know you look so cute all the times - regardless! At least in three weeks you'll be a little more comfortable :)
I say "just do it" it's fun being prego and it only lasts for a short time. PLUS, you are the cutest thing ever and will be even cuter in little maternity tops!!
GO FOR IT!!!
I'm with melis b -- go ahead and do it! You definitely are too cute all the time! Flaunt the belly (and butt!) Pull those pants up to your bra and breath a big sign of relief! :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment