This is one of my favorite pictures from the weekend! I might even frame it because it makes me laugh and laugh. We had a wonderful time together. Absolutely wonderful. We were able to escape from home and really enjoy one another. Michael is now broken from the "I NEED MY MOM ALL THE TIME" phase, thank goodness! Michael certainly loves his mama, but he has a very tight bond with his father, as well. He loses sight of that reality during tax season. Josh heard, "I love you, Dad" numerous times throughout the weekend; which made all of us very happy.
On the way home this afternoon we discussed baby names! Ha! What a joke. This baby is going to be difficult to name. I like traditional boy's and girl's names: Henry, William, Thomas, Anne, Rose, even Edith. Josh was keeling over in laughter over naming his daughter Edith. I told him we could call her Eddy. He then said, why not Esther? I told him that would be okay. Esther Rose? Has a nice ring, right? Michael likes Ramone, for a boy or a girl. Guess we better buy a name book this time! The baby and I are at 16 weeks today with a Dr's appointment coming up this week...
More pictures tomorrow. I have an awesome photo of Michael overlooking a river....

4 comments:
I love it....is it Ramone from the movei Cars? That is too much.
I love that photo of MB too. It's SO cute. I can picture this framed in your living room, it's a keeper!! :)
I'm so excited to catch up with your tomorrow. See you then,
Melis
on behalf of the little guy... I'm begging you.... don't frame it for all the world to see when I'm 16
Love the pic of MB.
Edith. . .man, I can't get past the view of Edith Bunker on that one. Sometimes names are more difficult than we thought.
Im sure whatever name will be perfect for your new bundle of joy!
As soon as the blog loaded on my borowser I bursted into laughter at this picture of MB. It is so cute and chalk full of his personailty!!! I'm so happy you all had a nice trip Kate!
As for the names, I'm sure that has to be a difficult thing to decide on...I can't imagine! You all did beyond wonderful the first time...16 weeks already? WOW, time is flying by!
Can't wait to see more pics!
Love,
Amy
Post a Comment