Monday, March 10, 2008

"So this is what it feels like to be on ESPN"


Our team, W&M, is playing George Mason RIGHT NOW for a seed in the NCAA tournament.  We have NEVER been in the NCAA tournament before, so this is a
HUGE, HUGE, HUGE game for us Tribe fans!!  HUGE!!  : ) Josh had to get home before seven so that he could watch our team right from the start, which means that he'll be working his tail off late this evening.  It's totally worth it, though.  


I'm on the mend.  Thank goodness!  I think it's all the love and comfort food that our families have provided us over the past two days.  Yesterday was really, really rough.  Even today,  I spent most of the day in the bed.  I read a little, ate a little soup,  and then went back to sleep. Michael went to the sitter and had a great day.  He's been a little hard to handle the past two evenings. I'm not sure if it's because of the change in routine, the time change, or a little of both.  Things have been going so smoothly with temper tantrums, that I have been thrown off the past two nights by his behavior.  Tomorrow we should be back on track with our evening routine, so that should help quite a bit.  

I'm going to stay home one more day so that I will be totally recovered when I start back on Wednesday.  One more day at home should help a lot.  

3 comments:

Melis B said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I hope you truly enjoy tomorrow too. I love days at home without the kids.

GO W&M!!

Hugs,
Melis

The Sweet Family said...

I am sooo glad you are feeling better.

GO TRIBE!!!!

M the Mommy said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better. It is tough being sick, but even tougher being a sick mommy. Take care of yourself and feel better soon.

Love - Meleah and the gang