Sunday, March 09, 2008

Super Duper Sick

Oh boy!!  I woke up this morning feeling absolutely horrible, I think I might have the flu.  Josh has not been feeling well since Thursday, and I think I caught his virus.  Michael has pretty much spent the weekend with my family because of the car situation yesterday and now because of my illness.  I just pray that the bug stops with me and that Michael does not catch this because it's not going to be a fun week if he does!  I've never had the flu before, so I'm wondering if that's what I've got.  I did have the flu shot in November, so maybe I've just picked up a weaker strand?  

All I know is I feel awful.  Awful, awful, awful.  

Time for another nap or a warm shower.


2 comments:

The Sweet Family said...

I hope you get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate,
I'm so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I'm sending lots of wishes to get better your way :)
Love you!
Amy