Monday, March 17, 2008

So Much To Look Forward To!




This week is going to be THE BEST!! Between the NCAA tournie starting on Thursday, spring break starting Thursday night, Easter, AND our relatives coming Friday; I don't know what to do with myself!!! : ) I can't wait to see Josh's cousin, Patricia, and her family on Friday!! (They have not met Michael B, and I just CAN'T WAIT to introduce Michael to **MORE** cousins.) And, with Karen and Rob, and their boys coming on Friday, as well?!? It's just too much. I'm secretly hoping that Tricia shoves little Peter and Lorelei in one of their bags, but I don't think it's going to happen this year....

I absolutely live for this basketball tournament, too. If I could watch every single game, I would. I'm on the "social committee" at school, and my idea for our social activity for March was, of course!, a March Madness party. Our principal gave the okay and so we're going to have the TV set up in the lounge, snacks all day, AND we get to wear JEANS. Really, could this week be better??? And, I still can't get The Glass Castle out of my mind. It's amazing, really. Go find it today and tell me what you think!!

Enjoy the Saint Patrick's Day photos of the sugar plum! My baby is growing so quickly!!! How I love that little boy of ours...

7 comments:

Melis B said...

Happy St Patty's Day Kerr-Hoberts!! We love you!!

Anonymous said...

Katie,

We're excited to see you guys too! As for March Madness, our house is full of it!! Can't wait to share our enthusiasm.

Tricia

PS Karen sent me the Glass Castle about a year ago...loved it!

Jamie said...

Katie,
M.B is so cute,they really do grow too fast. Sounds like you're feeling better,that's good.Also sounds like you have a fun filled week coming up.Enjoy your time with your family.Every time we get to visit no matter how far and few between it is, each time is precious.I know what it's like to have few visits and lots of first time visits too.
I can only imagine how funny it must have been to hear MB say"That's a choking hazard." Kids pick the funniest things to repeat that we say. Enjoy you week and your weekend with your family.Take Care,
~Jamie

Kelly A said...

MB is so darn cute! I LOVE his green sweater:)

I hope you guys had a great St. Patty's Day!!

The Sweet Family said...

It is so nice to hear you are feeling better. As for March Madness, its all over my house too! My hubby and son have both filled out brackets and are really throwing the "smack" around about each others brackets. I really do not like B-ball but I watch it for the excitement.

I hope St. Patty's day was fun. MB looks like he was making it a cool day!

Have a fantastic week and like you, I am also ecstatic about my family coming to visit me in my new home in my new city for the very first time!!!

Anonymous said...

Eh-lo Love! The pics of MB are adorable! His personality always shines through :) Although I'm not really into the tourney (would've been if VT had made it) I'm super excited for you!!! Enjoy the jeans day and the snacks & I'm happy you are feeling better! Have an amazing holiday weekend sugar!!! Can't wait to see you next week :)

M the Mommy said...

OK - So much to catch up on!
1. Tricia loaned me The Glass Castle a couple of years ago and I loved it as well. I am so glad you discovered this great read.

2. I am so jealous you are all going to be together for Easter. We really wanted to be there to celebrate this year, but with the house hunt and moving we just don't have the time or $$$ -- SO SAD!

3. Your March Madness party sounds FABULOUS!

4. Again, as always, WE MISS YOU!

Have a Happy Easter and know that we will be thinking of you (all of you!) all weekend.

Love - The Hobert's (Peter, Meleah, Peter III, and Lorelei)