Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's Gonna Snow...


Here's why:

  • I painted my fingernails. Last time I did this was probably a year ago.
  • My house is clean. Actually, I still need to vacuum downstairs, but the lil guy is sleeping~that's my excuse, anyway.
  • I bagged up all of those AWFUL swishy pants and sweatshirts from teaching PE and I'm giving them away tomorrow. (BUH-BYE, swishy pants!!!!)
  • The grocery shopping for the next 7/8 days is DONE! (Thank heavens I don't have to drag Michael B to the store this week!!)
  • The closets are rearranged. Summer clothes and shoes are tucked away in the basement.
  • I've actually started to think a teensy bit about our Christmas cards and which photo to use. (Psycho???)
It's been a productive weekend. Thank goodness! We need a few (maybe, a thousand!) of those around here.

Tomorrow I am copying my cousin in law Meleah's plan of attack for the next week, maybe two if it works for me! Go HERE to see what this plan entails. It'll be fun, and different....kinda like a blog face lift. Meleah 's blog is awesome and her babies are quite adorable, go check her blog out! : )

~~Here's to a clean house, full of food, and a closet free of warm up, swishy pants!!!!!!~~

2 comments:

Melis B said...

You are SO NOT psycho about your Christmas cards...this is coming from Queen of Psycho.

Great to hang out today, we'll have to plan it again in December.
Have a great week~~melis

M the Mommy said...

Christmas cards are in my mind as well. Considering I sent them out after out wedding and then skipped two years, with the babes I feel I have to do it.

I am so excited you are using my little schedule. I have enjoyed it, it has definitely taken the pressure off. I can't wait to see your recipes, I am looking to add to my tiny little recipe box.

Give Josh and MB a hug from the 5 of us. Love - M