So, here it is:
Unfortunately, it's long and it might (actually, probably will...) bore you after the first two frames or so...
It does tell my marathon day story, pictures, and all!
Hope you enjoy.
To Winter
5 years ago
So, here it is:
Unfortunately, it's long and it might (actually, probably will...) bore you after the first two frames or so...
It does tell my marathon day story, pictures, and all!
Hope you enjoy.
6 comments:
Katie, how very, very special you are. Brought tears to my eyes.
Lots of love from all of us in OHIO
Awesome! You did great! It brought back some wonderful memories. :) Thanks for supporting me and Tom!
~Diane
Katie,
You are such an inspiration to us all!
You express life is the most beautiful ways!
My eyes are brimful with tears of joy, love, sorrow, and great respect for you and all the runners and causes....Thank you so much for a taste of a marathon...It was a beautiful montage.
Love ya, darling,
MJ
So, I put the wee ones down for their morning nap and finally had mommy time to watch your montage. Now I am sitting here with tears running down my face. I am humbled by your courage, your bravery, your beautiful perspective, and your endurance. A marathon in under 4 hours is a MAJOR accomplishment, but you don't need me to tell you that. I am so proud of you, Katie. You inspire me daily.
It's FABULOUS!!! I loved every minute of it!! Kinda makes me want to run a marathon and be just like you...then I remember you are amazing and I could never run for 4 hours straight. :)
You are amazing!! I am very proud of you and glad I got to share your triumph as your friend.
Much love,
Melis
just beautiful katie... great
m
Post a Comment