Every inch of my body hurts today. (Awesome.)
Yesterday afternoon I said to Josh, "I should have run faster...I'm not even sore."
Hah. That must have been the runner's high talking, which was inflicted by the endorphins.
My toes are so sore, that I crinkle them up anytime Michael comes near me so that he doesn't step on them. They're so painful that I can't wear close toed shoes, but my Birkenstocks are just DANGEROUS around a boisterous two year old.
Working on the montage, but it's taking awhile. I'm walking around in a haze of exhaustion and grouchiness today. (Lucky Michael and Josh...) Even if I finished the montage tonight, it probably wouldn't make much sense anyway....
Keep checking back, friends.
To Winter
5 years ago

4 comments:
I'm sorry you are getting sore....I still can't wait for the montage!
I still think your an amazing person for JUST doing it! You are amazing girl.
~mb
Katie
Congratulations! How incredible are you? You work, you mother and you flippin run marathons!! How awesome is that???
It is more important to have finished the marathon than finish the montage tonight...
take care of you and those toes and take a nice, hot bath!Love, karen
We are holding our breath waiting for your montage. Kudos to you, Katie -- You are my hero.
XOXO - Meleah
Run faster? You did it an hour faster than us! That's so awesome!
We're very sore as well -- Tom keeps sleeping downstairs so that he doesn't have to keep going up and down. :) I'm hoping I'm a little better by tomorrow so I don't hurt during Trick or Treating!
Take care!! Looking forward to the montage!
~Diane
Post a Comment