He's in a bed, you guys!
We put him in the guest bed last night. I moved the bed last night so that one side is along the wall and today I bought a bed rail.
He slept really well last night, until 9 am this morning...His nap was fantastic this afternoon and he was happy to sleep in the bed this evening.
I asked him if he wanted to go back to his crib and he responded with a resounding, "NO."
Another milestone to check off...He looks so small in that bed, my little baby boy.
To Winter
5 years ago

2 comments:
YIPEEEE. Sounds like the first night was a HUGE success!! That is SO great!! Your baby sure is growing fast!!
Congratulations...check off another milestone!!
~Melis
OH What a HUGE milestone!
CONGRATULATIONS!
I am glad it worked out so quickly.
XO XO - M
Post a Comment