Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Diet:




This is the diet of champions, my friends. Yesterday, for both lunch and dinner, I had these deliciously, fattening, salty, yet sweet foods. We went to the awesome dinner that is provided each night of the fair, but they ran out of food. : ( Which meant that we resorted to eating at a really, really good homecookin stand at the fair.

Since Michael and I went to the fair in the morning with my mom, I decided that we'd go ahead and eat at this stand. The prices are great and the french fries are the best around town. Obviously, I didn't know that this is where we'd be having our dinner, too.

It's a really good thing that I run, isn't it? Somehow, though, it still doesn't make this diet "okay", unfortunately.

We closed the fair down last night. Michael had a blast. Our dear friend, Mary, took Michael on any ride that he wanted to go on. She spoiled him rotten. And, Mark, tried to spoil him with more french fries; but Josh intervened.

There are still a few things left to accomplish at the fair, believe it or not. One, being the ice cream. Oh, the ice cream stand is really something to behold. They've got PEACH, MINT CHIP, MOOSE TRACKS, STRAWBERRY; you name it and they've got it! Somehow, we've escaped each day without a single cone. Two, being the bbq dinner that sells out every night. And, three, giving Granddad H. and Mango a big hug! We haven't seen them since we left for the beach.

1 comments:

J. Michael Hobert said...

we agree with the plan... and have been looking for you every nite.... see you soon