Monday, July 23, 2007

Just TOO Much!!

Ohhh....The trip was just too much...

It's hard to sum up the weekend in words. We had a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful time.

On Friday night, I said to Karen, " this trip has been so relaxing; we are having so much fun!!"

She laughed and said, "You don't hear very often that spending a weekend with four boys is relaxing!"

Trust me. It was awesome, and quite relaxing.

Michael was set--four playmates, FRUIT SNACKS!, toys galore, FRUIT SNACKS!, the "basement", FRUIT SNACKS!, a giant size sandbox; REALLY what more could a little guy need???

We truly enjoyed our visit with Barbara, Josh's aunt. Michael calls her Grandma, and he really seems to love her...especially when she gives him food.

The weekend was sandwiched with two visits to my Grandmother's house. I love spending the night at her house...it reminds me of my childhood ....Worries seem to melt away at Grandma R's house...

Michael cried and cried this evening for Karen and Rob...and the basement. No joke. : )
(I'm working on something special for this very special "second grader" who likes to read blogs about his cousins...)

2 comments:

Melis B said...

Welcome Back! I missed reading your blogs every day. I can't wait to get caught up on your weekend. Have a good one.

~Melis

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, it feels like we get to go on vacation with you.......thanks for the blog...we love it and miss it when you are away...mj