
Good grief! It's been a busy, busy morning around this house.
Duncan, our mini schnauzer, has Lyme disease. It's nothing new and is not contagious, but it's something that we have to keep our eye on. About a month ago, he went to the vet for his yearly check up. The vet requested a urine sample, and surprise...surprise...Duncan wouldn't pee on command into the tiny test tube. So, Josh came home and announced that, Kate, would be collecting Duncan's urine. (GRRRR!) I did the collection last week and sent the specimen with Josh to be delivered on his lunch hour. Turns out, the urine was outdated. We have four hours to get the "refrigerated" urine to the vet.
Did that this am. (Check). We BARELY made the four hour refrigeratio
n limit, but we did it...
Michael needs diapers. We had ONE left this am. Katie is cheap and decided that she needed to go to an "outlet" to buy the diapers
Did that after dropping off the specimen. (Check).
Michael's Crocs broke about two months ago. I threw away the receipt two months ago. Thankfully, I was able to exchange the overly priced, plastic shoes without the blink of an eye at the shop.
Did that after buying diapers. (Check).
Now the biggie...My precious, brand new, baby camera suffered an accident this past weekend. We leave for the beach next weekend. And, I really, really want my baby to come along! (The camera, that is...) So, I've made phone calls, researched things online, and so on... Josh printed a necessary document for the repair at his office. Michael and I went to get the paperwork. Then, we headed to this AWESOME! shipping place in town. The clerk packaged the precious up for me, insured it for me, and installed a tracking device. But, scatterbrained Katie forgot to write th
e address down before he packaged up the paperwork. So, I had to CALL CANON at the store. Thank goodness, they have an AWESOME! customer service program. The optimist in me is hoping that we'll see the return of our precious next Friday because it should take seven business days for the repair AND shipping return, combined.
Did all of that just in time for...
Michael's lunch, so that he could sleep from 1:00- 4:00, so that we can pick up Duncan from his haircut this afternoon.
I'm spent and a little bit frazzled.
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment