This is the LAST thing I should be doing....
I just started a marathon training blog! Silly, silly, girl.
Here it is : www.runhappy.blogspot.com
The link is on the right, as well.
I don't know how this will work...we'll see if I can manage two. I'd like to keep a journal of my training, especially long runs...
There won't be any pictures, unless I start running with my camera. I've thought about bringing it on many runs...so, you just never know with me.
Anyway. Check it out if you've got the time. You just might get the urge to try a marathon yourself.
To Winter
5 years ago

2 comments:
You are amazing!! You are my TOTAL hero. I will check it daily with the original blog. I love it!! Good luck with your running. Are you doing the Marine Corp? Best of luck!!
Hi Katie
Your all's blogs are great. Good luck on your marathon training. You've done it before right? I never thought I could be a runner, but I've been running lately and love it. I'm planning on doing a 1/2 marathon next August. I'd do it this August, but my sister-in-law just have birth and she's not up to doing it with me yet. I'll keep checking your blog for inspiration!
Post a Comment