Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Pretty Days...

Yesterday Michael and I spent a good part of the early afternoon with my Grandparents. Michael spent an hour or so trying to catch butterflies. We had a glorious time, romping around the yard. My Grandfather especially enjoyed watching Michael from his deck.

I am so grateful that he was able to spend time with my Grandparents yesterday. He is especially in love with my Grandfather, which makes me a little teary-eyed at times.



The title of this montage is "A Pretty Day" because Michael told me *repeatedly* that it was a pretty day. And, boy was he right. It was a BEAUTIFUL day, one that I wouldn't mind re-living.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn girl... you brought many tears to my eyes.... your shooting gets better and better... the pictures of your grandfather and mb and mb and your grandparents are just precious...you have gotten to know your subjects real well..hope to see more branching out into the world ... you are becoming a be a great photographer

m