The little one (no, not me--the other little one) is taking a nap right now, so Josh and I are trying to map out our plans for the afternoon. If you know anything about thunderstorms and rain in Texas, you'd understand why we're a little cautious about heading too far from Mombo's place. Thunderstorms are quite dangerous in these parts, not so much because of the thunder and lightning, but because of FLASH! FLOODS! They're real scary. We know because Josh and I got caught in one a few years ago here.
Rain and all, though, I think we're going to head to Sea World this afternoon. It's not too far from Mombo's and we think Michael would love to see the dolphins.
The above picture is of Michael touring around the grounds of the Alamo. Did you notice the light shining down on him in that picture? Most of the pictures of Michael from the Alamo yesterday are like that one, with a beam of light shining down on his head. Sure, it's probably the sun peaking through the clouds, but we like to think that one of his angels was following him around the Alamo yesterday...Even Josh has found it to be intriguing...
What do you think? An angel or the light shining through the cloud? : )
To Winter
5 years ago

2 comments:
My vote is that it is an angel watching over him and she is happy that you are visiting her family!
Karen, I think so, too... ; )
Post a Comment