This afternoon we went out to lunch with Josh's Aunt, Sara. The lunch was delicious, it was our favorite Mexican restaurant yet. The salsa here is so HOT!, it's WAAAY hotter than the salsa we're used to at home. This has proven to be a very good thing because I have reduced the number of chips that I eat before our meal comes.
After pigging out, we hit the Children's Museum. What a great playhouse! Michael ran from one fun exhibit to the other. Some of his favorite spots were the airplane (he got to "drive" it), the kitchen (we all know he loves to cook), the bubble ranch (my fav!), and the art center (a gigantic table with a paper table cloth-- supplied with tons of crayons and markers), and I almost forgot--a trolley that he could steer.
Michael cried and cried when we left because he was having so much fun and because he's soooo tired! I'm predicting that once we get settled at home tomorrow night, late tomorrow night- I might add, he is likely going to sleep in like a teenager on Wednesday. He's been in a fabulous mood the whole time we've been here. But, honestly, how could he not be? He has been surrounded by his lovely aunts and his Great Grandmother, who absolutely adore him and provide with lots and lots of attention. And, I suppose, that Josh and I have done a thing or two this trip to keep him occupied.... We might take him to an amusement park for toddlers before dinner this evening!
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment