Friday, June 22, 2007

Greetings! From the Frizzy Haired Birthday Girl!




Minus the gender, this is what my hair looks like when I'm in San Antonio. It's just *real* pretty, as you can imagine.

I don't even bother with the blow dryer when I'm here, my hair does it's lovely lil' thing as soon as I leave the house. So, I tie it back as tightly as I can as soon as I get out of shower.

This morning we went on an adventure to the zoo. Caitlin, Ben, Bella, Morgan, and Genevieve went as well. (Bella and Morgan are Caitlin's new friends~Caitlin is their nanny for a month or so this summer. They're VERY lucky to have such an awesome nanny!)

Anyway, we toured around the zoo; Michael finally (!) was able to feast his eyes on a GIRAFFE. But, alas, was more interested in the zebra than the giraffe. Josh and I had ourselves all worked up over the giraffe, and Michael seeing the giraffe. And, wouldn't you know...we got NOTHIN from this kid! Just an, "Oh. giraffe. ZEBRA!! ZEBRA!!" Typical. One of the lions actually roared, which was VERY COOL--it sounded like it was on a microphone. And, the monkeys were just as cute as they could be...I could watch them all day.

This evening we're going out to dinner. I've declared that we will be ordering dessert in honor of my birthday! : ) I certainly do my best to fatten up when we're visiting.

1 comments:

Melis B said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a fabulous day with your family and a great time in TX!! Enjoy your wonderful vacation!!

~Melis