Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Homeward Bound



This evening we're heading home. It's hard to believe our week in San Antonio is coming to an end. Today, before we leave, we're going to visit with some of our relatives and we're hoping to take Mombo out for lunch.

If you're wondering, we didn't take Michael to the amusement park, we just went to an old fashioned playground. Michael appreciated the opportunity to slide, run, and climb.

Thanks to our flight last week, I'm concerned about delays-rightfully so....as there are supposed to be t-storms on and off here all day. The weather at home looks okay, though.

It's time to get showered and packed up, I suppose. Naturally, I have hundreds of pictures and I will organize them into a montage tomorrow, maybe....

1 comments:

Melis B said...

Have a safe trip home and I can't wait for the montage of photos...I live for it actually. I'm super glad you could bring your computer on vacation, I'm not sure what I would do without daily update.... :) hee hee
Welcome Home!!
Let's do a pool day next week sometime...maybe Friday??