I got real excited when the pictures of the sun set came out last evening on the digital. I kept saying to Josh, "LOOK! JOSH! Aren't these pictures AWESOME?!!?" He said, "Ummmm...yeah. I can LOOK WITH MY EYES out the window, though, Kate." Here I'm thinking that these just might be fair-worthy pictures, and all he's got for me is a Whoop-De-Doo attitude. I can't believe I didn't get that comment from him, instead of the "yeah, can see it myself, thank you very much" comment! (We laughed about it, of course...we like to pick on each other.)
So.... We're home! The flight was long. There were delays. Same old story, but with a little bit more sleep this time around.
It feels great to be home. The aftermath of a trip is always a bit exhausting, though, isn't it? I've got a million things to do; but instead I'm enjoying my coffee and petting our little dog who missed us terribly.
Duncan is trying to break into Michael's room this morning. He misses his playmate so much. Michael will be so happy to see him when he wakes.
(The photos DID take Michael's breath away, however... )

2 comments:
Katie
We are in Chicago visiting Tricia and Brian and having a great time. At night, Meleah, Peter and the babies come over and they are so adorable! We can't wait to see you all in a few weeks.
Looks like your trip to San Antonio was great! Love, k
We can't wait to visit!!
And, please let Peter and Meleah know that I check their blog DAILY, in hopes of finding a photo of all of the cousins!! ; )
Give our love to your family...
Post a Comment