Monday, February 19, 2007

We're Defrosting

After today, we'll be back on track with school and daycare for awhile...I hope. I say I hope, because Michael B needs to stay well and I've had enough of the white stuff for a week (or two). The snow was just beautiful yesterday, but I'm ready to start warming up.

My observation for school is supposed to be this week. Unfortunately, the old nerves are a little racked because I don't know if the observation
will still go on as planned, I think it's supposed to be tomorrow. It will go well, but I'd still like to know the game plan. It is important, though, to chill out about it and enjoy this day with my little guy.

We have an impending mini-vacation this coming weekend! This is my annual half marathon weekend (fun-?), accompanied by a stay at an indoor water park. The last time we stayed at this hotel, Michael was not walking. Josh and I are so eager to see how he will respond to the water slides and the pool this time around. All of my brothers are going, as are my parents.

0 comments: