Monday, July 17, 2006

Itching to Get Out!!


Today has been great. Michael slept very well last night, the quick trip to the vet for Duncan went well, I've got the ironing done for the week, and now I am ready to get out of the house. There's a catch though... We have some plumbing issues going on right now with our house and I am waiting for our plumber to come to our rescue. He tried to leave a message for us with his cell phone number, BUT Michael was playing with phone and there was no recorded message. AAHHH!! I want to go swimming, or walking, or SOMETHING!! So, until I can get in touch with the plumber, I am stuck here waiting for him to arrive or call back. I've been wanting to take Michael to the pool for the past few days because it is so hot and we always have such a good time, but I guess we'll just have to wait until tomorrow for that. Hmmpphh!!

0 comments: