Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Big Day!!

Well, he did it...Michael took his FIRST STEPS today without assistance!! My mom has been making homemade rolls for him on a weekly basis for the past month or so and this afternoon she brought over a fresh batch. I had a piece of bread in my hand and Michael decided to let go of the kitchen cabinet and walk to me so that he could get the bread. It was so sweet. His steps were very tentative and Frankenstein-like, what a precious sight to behold. He's taken a few steps on his own since then, but I think he's getting tired now because he plops down on his round bottom and crawls to his destination. What a sweet day... I'm SO proud of my little guy!!

We'll try to get some pictures of this walking business tonight or in the next few days.

1 comments:

J. Michael Hobert said...

way to go big mike