"The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender."
~Vince Lombardi
Isn't that the truth?
Finally! New Pictures! My computer issues are STILL not solved, but I am continuing to make progress. I need to buy a new hard drive for the MacBook, which means all my pictures from about Feb to the present are lost in cyber space. (Unless! I want to fork over four hundred bucks! Um? Nope!) The good news is that I can replace the hard drive myself for about a hundred. Not bad. Everything on the Dell has been backed up, and is now trashed so that we have a little bit of room for new stuff. (Eeesh!)
We're taking it easy this weekend since vacation ends Monday mornin' around four am (that's what time I get up everyday during the school week). (BOOOOOOOO.) The end of Christmas vacation also means the start of tax season, which sends a shiver (or, two) up my spine. But! We can do it! Because! I have a plan! (Resigning is DEFINITELY NOT in the cards.) However, I do have a "system" that I am going to put into place starting tomorrow. It should make the evenings a little bit easier around here. (It's no replacement for my sweet husband, though.) I'll update more on the system as time progresses.
I have been updating the running blog a good bit recently, so be sure to check out the link: http://runhappy.blogspot.com/ . I'm dreaming of a March marathon, which just might be a reality depending on the next few long runs. I don't care about the time (yeah, right... no! but really, i don't care about the time! ;), I just want to finish one before Nicholas is eight months. Why that matters? I don't know. It just does.
Enjoy the pictures from Chirstmas Eve. We had such a wonderful Christmas. (Spoiled those boys ROTTEN.) Incomplete sentences are great, aren't they?
To Winter
5 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment