The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender. Vince Lombardi
Isn't that the truth?
My computer issues continue to linger into the new year. (Sigh.) Yesterday we took the MacBook in for a check up and seems as though it's time for a new hard drive. Which, of course!, means that all of pictures from February of last year through the end of November are lost in cyber space. (I'm very thankful for this blog and our old one, while neither one has a ton of pictures, there are a "few".) It looks as though I'm going to install the new hard drive myself, slightly scary!, in a few days. In the meantime, I backed up all of our pictures on the Dell and then trashed those saved to the computer to clear up some memory. Which means that now we've got some new pictures to share/blog. (That's fun! Right?!)
We are taking things pretty easy today and tomorrow, as our vacation comes an end early Monday mornin'. Four am, to be exact, as that is my current wake up time during the school week. (Thank goodness for cover up and other forms of makeup.) The end of vacation also means that the beginning of tax season is here. (Can you feel the shivers going up my spine? Thought so.) BUT! We can do it! Woo! WOO! Because! I have a new system that I am going to put into place starting tomorrow. Once things get under way, I'll share our secret to a stress-free tax season. And, don't go thinkin' that I'm going to resign from teaching. That's
SO NOT GOING to happen! I like shopping at the Loft way too much to give up my day job. Believe me. And, I'm not remarrying, so don't go thinkin' that's going to happen either. ; )
I've been updating the lovely running blog quite a bit lately, as I am dreaming of a March marathon. (Why not add to the craziness around here?) Today I ran for two hours in the bitter cold and wind, so I'm still hanging on to the dream. I figure... "The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender." Here's the link to the blog, so please! Waste your time! Read the running blog:
http://runhappy.blogspot.com/ . My goal is run a marathon before Nicholas turns 18 months and then another before he turns two. Maybe the longer you run, the crazier you become? Or, is it the more kids you have, the crazier you become? (They probably both go hand in hand, I bet.)
I hope to share some more photos in the days to come of our holidays. They were so fun and passed way too quickly. (Probably a good thing, considering the credit card statements!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment