Thursday, November 20, 2008

Such a Sweetie.













Michael and I had the best day yesterday. (NO fits!! Hurray!!) He stayed in his pj's until after 3 pm because we stayed home pretty much the whole day. We baked a loaf of bread, which was a first for both of us. We also made a warm pot of potato soup for our dinner last evening. Michael worked on making a handprint turkey out of his hands and feet. We still have some work to do on it this evening, as the finishing touches need to be added. Michael was completely content to play with his "monster trucks" and "animals" all day. It was like he re-discovered his toys. Of course I felt guilty that Nicholas needed so much attention yesterday due to his fussiness, but Michael handled it just fine. To top the day off, Josh took Michael to another middle school basketball game. Our home team played against the school where I used to teach. Michael enjoyed the game and the extra time with his daddy.

2 comments:

Mary Jane said...

These are the sweetest days...bread, soup, children..

4 Gobblers said...

I wondered if those were his PJs! How fun! Sometimes it works best just to stay at home.