Thursday, November 20, 2008

Let's Hope it's a Growth Spurt!













Mommy says that I've been awfully fussy over the past 24 hours. The whole family, especially my Mom, is hoping that I'm going through a growth spurt. Thank goodness for my dad, he got less sleep than my mom last night! Mom was used to the four hour stretches of sleep, I've decided that two and a half to three hour stretches are much better because I get to eat more. Tomorrow I will be six weeks, which is a classic spurt age, according to the baby books.
While I've been on the challenging side for my parents, my big brother has been a dream kid! Check out the turkey that he made yesterday in the above post. We are all ready for the Thanksgiving holiday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness look at that little ham...I just want to pinch those cheeks :) He is getting so big!

Hugs
Amy

4 Gobblers said...

Awwwww! He's so adorable! I wish I had gotten to see his eyes. I'm SURE this is "just a stage". :)