The K-H Brothers....
Michael went to the sitter's for the day, and I'm not sure who was more tearful this morning. (We both cried. Michael cried first and I cried after he left with Josh.) I know that another day of rest and a quiet house will help me to heal faster, but I still miss my Michael terribly. When he is home the house seems to come alive, and when he's not here it's just way, way, way too quiet. It seems to me like a cruel thing, to send him when both Josh and I are home. I know my son, though, and if we stall on getting him back on track; he will have an even more difficult time transitioning back into the normal routine next week. So, it's really for the best. Gosh, do I miss him, though!
I suppose I should take a little nap--to make the time pass a little faster and to catch up on some much needed rest.
More sweet pictures to come...

4 comments:
Those are the best pictures ever!! I have so many fond memories of when AC was first born and just how sweet Lauren was with her. Enjoy the next couple of weeks, they are so precious!!
I miss YOU terribly! I can't wait to come and visit. I want to make sure I am germ free when I come to HOLD NC!! :)
Hugs,
Melis
These pictures are absolutely adorable. You must feel so blessed. There is nothing like watching your babies bond with each other. Believe me...you won't trade those moments for anything. Enjoy your time at home with your family, and I hope to come visit soon.
Take care - Melissa
Love, love, love the pictures...those little guys are going to be the very best of friends...what a cool thing to watch grow and flourish :)
Hugs!
Amy
So sweet! The pictures are so adoriable too.
Post a Comment