Monday, October 13, 2008

The Homecoming.


We're home!  It's been a long day and will likely be a long night!  ; ) 

Michael came to the hospital today to pick us up.  He said this evening, "You're welcome, Mom, for me picking you up today."  

Duncan is so laid back right now, it's very weird.  

Time to get ready for the nursing, diaper changing marathon...

Enjoy the pictures.  










10 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful pictures! Too cute about what Michael said about picking you up. Welcome home!

Anonymous said...

welcome home

Kelly A said...

He is just precious!!! I LOVE his little sweet pea outfit :)

I hope you all are settling nicely into your new routine!!

I will definitely pray that he is the world's BEST sleeping baby!! :)

Congratulations again ;)

4 Gobblers said...

Awwww... He's so cute! And you look great, Katie! No belly?? Hope your night went well and Nicholas is adjusting.

M the Mommy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Oh, he is so cute I could just eat him up. We are thinking about you all day long and we are so happy for you. We especially love the picture of the four of you in the hospital bed together - SO AWESOME! Katie you looking positively glowing.
CONGRATULATIONS and give all your boys bigs hugs from us and then ask them for a big hug for yourself from our entire clan.
Love - Meleah and the gang

Mary Jane said...

you are looking fabulous Katie, and oh! that beautiful family...welcome home!
love you all...mj

Jessica said...

Oh how I LOVE the coming home outfit!! I adore three peas in a pod things!! I would have loved to have had something like that for the trio to come home in... I searched high and low!! :) I love all the photos, and you all look so perfectly content...
If you need anything, or if you need any photos taken either...Let me know, I can always come to the house!!
Love to you all...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations... What a cutie!! I'm glad to hear everyone is happy & healthy. I can't wait to meet the little one. I think Nik told you we are planning to come visit, and bring you dinner once you get home and are settled. Can't wait to see you.

Take care - Melissa

Melis B said...

Oh my, what sweet photos. I can't wait to meet the handsome little guy. He is SO adorable!!

I hope you have a restful night!!

Love,
Melis

Karen Hobert Flynn said...

Congratulations Katie and Josh! The baby is just beautiful! YOu look so good, Katie. Give Michael B our love and kisses to you all! Rob, Karen,Jack, Peter, Danny and Michael.