Thursday, October 02, 2008

GUEST BLOGGER! (Duncan K-H)

This is what I looked like a week ago:  (Check out the flashy, long, slicked back, dignified beard.)



Here I am now that my "master" is less than a week away from the due date:    
(I'm so embarrassed, I don't want to turn my head...)
Please don't laugh... 



It's all good, I got her back last night. 


Wanna know how?

 I'm STILL licking what's left of my beard, and it drives her CRAZY!  

Looks like someone's plan backfired....

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey Duncan-
Don't feel bad, you look great! Your mom did a great job and she can go into dog grooming as a side job. Well, anyway, take care of your mom. She isn't feeling too good right now and she just needs your lovin'!

Beach Bum said...

Your writing is hilarious! I love reading your blogs and I do think Duncan looks quite cute with his little trim ;) Hope all is well and we cannot wait to meet the new K-H.

4 Gobblers said...

So when does "all day in the crate" training start? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! They don't get mad - they get even...it's so true :)

Love
Amy