Yesterday Michael and I did a little pre-baby shopping, which was lots of fun! I bought the baby a couple itty, bitty outfits for the first few weeks, when nothing fits because the baby is so tiny. (Let's hope so, anyway...) I even found a precious pink (see the above pictures!) outfit for $5.99, which didn't make me feel too guilty for spending money on an outfit that we may, or may not, use.
Michael was not left out, however! We found this great little toy with magnetic letters and numbers, which came with a chalk board. Michael has this fascination with spelling words right now, and Josh has been asking for some "upper and lower case letters" to practice spelling words with Michael. We spent much of the morning spelling various names and words. The only annoying thing about this new toy are all of the pieces! Of course, the more pieces the better, according to Michael B.



1 comments:
What a great toy. Where did you find it? I might have to copy it b/c of the lower case letters. It's hard to find stuff like that to teach them.
MB looks adorable in those pictures. :)
Hope you are enjoying this quiet rainy day. ;)
Hugs,
Melis
Post a Comment