Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A is for Alien!




Last Friday was a craft day with Mommy! 


 The letter of the week was "Aa" at the sitter's, so we did a quick project last Friday.  I found this blog (No Time for Flashcards), which is full of fantastic crafts for preschool age children.  This is one of the author's suggestions for the letter A.  Tomorrow we're going to complete a few projects for the letter B.  I am planning on making butterflies and bumble bees with the little guy! 

I've just got to figure out what on Earth we're going to do with all of these projects!  I have an idea, I just need some help from Josh because it involves putting nails into the walls of Michael's playroom.  Josh does a much better job of hanging things on the walls than me.
 : ) 

I've been updating the running blog, on the days that I actually "do something".  Check it out at www.runhappy.blogspot.com.  The link is also on the right.  Today I was able to run, yes...RUN!, three miles.  It was ugly and slow, but it was a run nonetheless.  



4 comments:

Amanda said...

I see a decorating project coming up! If so, what a great idea to involve Michaels art!

The Sweet Family said...

What a great way to spend with MB learing his ABC's.

The artwork is precious!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea and a great site! I'll def need to check this out before we have Miss A again...and it gives me some thought on things to do in the future! I love the project that you and MB did...so sweet! You and an inspiration Kate :)

Way to go on the running! Hey - maybe I can actually keep up with you now!!!

Much Love!
Amy

Melis B said...

You are such an amazing mom!!