Thursday, August 28, 2008

Good Days...




Michael, Josh, and I had scrambled eggs this morning for breakfast; on a Thursday and it's not summer break!  Josh actually sat at the bar in the kitchen and drank his coffee, while we talked about our plans for the day; on a Thursday and it's not summer break!  I breathed a big sigh of relief this morning and said to Josh, "Isn't this wonderful?  Can you believe how relaxed the three of us are right now??"  I then headed off to Michael's playroom to play "cars" before he went to the sitter's house for the day.  

Dinner was just the same this evening.   While I am feeling tired all the time (again!), I was completely relaxed when cooking dinner.  Michael helped prepare the meal, while Josh sat in the kitchen with us as we cooked.  

I do miss my friends at school, but it is heavenly to be able to actually enjoy the mornings and evenings!  This is probably the calm before the storm, right?  (Let's hope not.)  Time to go watch Barack, I'm doing my best to stay awake this evening.  


0 comments: