


This morning I had the 32 week appointment with the doctor who delivered Michael. (How I love him!--Have I mentioned that before?) Everything is looking great. The heart rate was in the 150's (he thought), I'm not sure how closely he was counting. The HR doesn't seem to be one of those things that is recorded in the chart.
My belly is currently measuring at 31 weeks, even though I'm 32 weeks pregnant. Throughout this entire pregnancy my belly has been measuring about a week or two behind what it should be. I had a similar experience with Michael's pregnancy, as well. My weight gain has remained the same over the past six weeks, thank goodness! It seems like I gain a lot in the beginning and then plateau over the last trimester. Some how I still feel gigantic, though. The doctor and I talked a little bit about the weeks to come: the strep culture lab work, weekly appointments, and even a little bit about the due date. It's hard to believe that those things are all just around the corner! Accck!!! : )
Now I am going to enjoy our incredibly quiet house. Michael and the most hyper dog on the planet are enjoying a visit with my Mom. I can't decide if I should nap, read, or run/walk on the treadmill. I think...nap first, treadmill later...

4 comments:
Looking great Katie. Can't believe that you are 32 weeks already, time does fly. Enjoy your quiet time while you can. He, he! Thanks for the updates.
Take Care,
~Jamie
Awh! You just look so cute! Every time you give an update about what week you are at I am in shock...it is just flying by!
Enjoy the quiet time sugar!
Amy
I hope you enjoyed your quite time! You definitly deserve it. I hope you took a long nap and forgot about the treadmill :)
Almost there!
You look great! It's all that good exercise you're getting. We missed you last night -- it was tons of fun!!
Post a Comment