We stayed out so late, that Michael actually slept in until 8:30 this morning! I can't remember the last time he slept that late! Maybe last summer? I think he slept late this morning thanks to the new curtains that Josh installed yesterday. Michael's room is incredibly dark when the curtains are drawn, it's almost like a cave!
We have been working really hard on the house this weekend. We put all of the new bedding on Michael's bed and cleaned out his closet this morning. His closet was full of art work from our old house. So, today we have been hanging up pictures and sorting through other things that made their way into that closet. The piles in our basement are INSANE right now! Josh is incredibly sick of this nesting phase. I'm pretty sure that I'm driving him crazy right now with all of these home projects. It will be worth it after our beach vacation, I keep telling him. Coming home to an organized house will be heavenly!

4 comments:
That must have been hard for Michael not to participate, but it looks like he had a fun time watching!
Wish I had known you were there! We would have come by. Funny to see Tom in the picture. Hope you've gotten some rest. Talk to you soon.
I love it...what a great court they have!
I can't wait to see pictures of the babies room and MB's room. Fun stuff...I love that stuff.
Have a great week.
Hugs,
How sweet...it is adorable how much he looks up to the two of you. A very special little guy Kate :)
Post a Comment