Monday, August 04, 2008

HOT, HOT< HOT!!


Baby and I have reached 31 weeks today! Approximately 9-11 weeks to go for us! The countdown is on, I suppose. While I'm busy roasting a baby, Josh and Michael are freezing. The temperature in our bedroom goes down a few degrees every night. Last night Josh slept in his "winter gear" and asked for a pair of ear muffs. I told him to put his hood up, and he did! It's really not THAT cold at night, only 70 degrees or so...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! time is going by so incredibly fast - it is hard to believe :)

I welcome the colder air at night - I get so hot! It is funny how your body does or does not adjust quickly! :)


Love,
Amy

Noelle said...

haha...this really made me giggle. Being so pregnant over the winter, our house was arctic. Luke wore a winter coat around during the day.

We are definitely going to make our way to the fair, probably more than one night. We'd love to see you guys!

The Sweet Family said...

Where did the summer go is all I have to say! Try to stay cool. I bet the pool helps out a lot!

Have a great rest of the week!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness, even your poor pup looks chilly!! :) Hee Hee!! Stay cool my friend!! Summer pregnancies are hard...

Amanda said...

Too cute! I like how you put it, "roasting a baby".