Last week Michael went to his sitter's house for a day. He certainly did not want his Mama to leave! I felt badly about parting with him for the day, but it was a good and productive day for both of us. Throughout the next year he will continue to go to the sitter's house, which I think will help the transition for NEXT August. : ) It's ridiculous that I'm already thinking about returning to work when I haven't even really started the year of leave! Josh and I have discussed (ad nauseum) the pro's and con's of Michael staying with the sitter or going to a preschool in town. Though, I'm incredibly interested in Montessori schools right now for Michael. I just don't see how we could afford it or make it work for us long term.
When we return from the beach Michael will begin his school year with Ms. Peg! She's such a blessing to us and he loves her (and the other children) so much. The baby will join Ms. Peg and the gang next August. I'm sure Michael will help to take great of his sibling!

2 comments:
You look fantastic!
You are so tiny; but you look great! Love MB with his head on the baby!
Have a great week!
Post a Comment