I've kept the baby purchases to a minimum. We really don't need anything at all, except one (or, two) of these Obama onesies! Josh and I are really looking forward to Obama's speech this evening. We've been glued to the Democratic Convention speeches this week and have DVRed the ones that we are too tired to watch. Tonight's speech is going to be monumental, though. What a blessing to witness such history being made this week. This entire week has been inspiring to me as a parent. Our children really can be whatever they want. And they can dream, dream, dream....
To Winter
5 years ago

3 comments:
Such a cute find!
What an awesome onesie!! We've been watching, too (with the kids!) Very cool.
Agreed! Lots and lots of history being made with this year's election...I really never thought we'd have the opportunity to witness this in our lifetime...it is an amazing time to be alive and a part of this nation...to see what so many before us sacrificed and dreamed of coming true! I love it!
:) Amy
Post a Comment