Sunday, August 03, 2008

89 Years Young


Michael and I headed north on Friday to celebrate my Grandmother Rose's 89th birthday!  

We had a wonderful day, visiting with my aunts and cousins.  As always, Michael truly enjoyed himself and did not want to come home.  He absolutely loves going to my Grandmother Rose's house.  She has a box of old matchbox cars that Michael pulls out and plays with for hours.  He also enjoys romping around outside, and he especially enjoys all of the attention that he receives from my mom, his aunts, and his Great Grandmother.  

We're hoping to head back to Grandma Rose's house before the baby arrives.  
  
Happy 89th birthday, Grandma Rose!! We love you!! 

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Your grandmother looks wonderful for being 89! She's knows the secret to a long, happy and healthy life!

Anonymous said...

What a special time and what a special picture! I loved these photos :)

Kelly A said...

I LOVE that picture of MB!!! He is SO precious!!